2nd / 3rd Network Engineer, Network Engineer, S Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, Firewalls, MPLS, BGP, Linux systems
A technical network engineer has the opportunity to join one of London’s fast growing Media / Productions houses in a unique role combining both Linux systems and Juniper / Brocade networks. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who has EITHER Linux OR networking experience to join a technology focused team and develop their own technical skills on either Linux or Networking.
- Excellent understanding of Computer Networking and TCP/IP
- 1 years’ experience with routing technologies – BGP / OSPF
- Knowledge of VLANs
- Experience with one of the following devices – Juniper, HP, Brocade, Cisco, Palo Alto
- Good level of Systems Administrator – Linux
- Basic understanding of Firewalls