Software Installation Engineer, 2nd line, 3rd party supplier management, Windows OS, telephony systems…
Great opening for a Support Analyst / Installation Engineer to join a small successful business based in the heart of London. You will be responsible for the software installations of their print and document management solutions – this will involve going out to client sites to perform the installations and also assisting with IT support / system support for their internal users. This will include installing their print software onto the different clients hardware so a general understanding of Windows Servers / networks / DNS / DHCP will be required.
This will be client facing role, the candidate does not require specific print experience as this will be taught on the job. However, this is a great role as a stepping stone into a client facing / consultant / pre sales / solutions based role.
- 3 years + IT Support Analyst position – field engineering experience would be useful
- Excellent communication and confident when in a client facing situation
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products – Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP / DNS
- Experience with software / CRM would be a greta benefit
- Be very proactive with a can do attitude