Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference? Are you keen and eager to expand your skill-set?
We are looking for an IT Support Professional to join a financial services client of ours to work with & alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic support team.
- Take control over the IT webside support for the business which is currently provided by our development team, heading up our entire internal IT support, dealing with customers, retailers and investors
- Troubleshoot accurately, and ensure that resolutions are implemented correctly and accurately, thereby avoiding call backs on the same issue/request.
- Remote administration of and implementing password policies for Mac devices
- Shape the IT department as the business develops - plenty of scope for future advancement.
- Self-starter and a quick learner with good problem solving skills and who welcomes new challenges.
- Providing first-level support to our retailers (i.e. business), and support to our customer service team for consumer support.
- Assisting the development team in testing of new features
- Assisting with Onboarding of new retailers who need to integrate with our systems
- Gain expert knowledge in the approved service management processes, standard operating procedures, technology standards
- Excellent customer support skills with experience providing technical support to desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools; building and configuring desktops and Windows operating system
- ITIL V3 Awareness – No formal qualification needed but would be beneficial
- Experience with Linux and Apple Remote Desktop supporting Mac’s
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience with Exchange
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities