Currently recruiting for an Urgent Desktop Support Analyst to join a client based in Fareham, Hampshire on an initial 6 Month Contract.
The role is to offer deskside and remote support to VIP and normal business users across a multi-site environment.
Skills and Experiences Required
- Excellent customer service skills with 3 - 5 years of technical support in a Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools.
- Experience of troubleshooting/supporting technologies such as netbackup/MDT and Sharepoint.
- Experience of supporting VIP users is essential
- ITIL V3 Awareness
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience of supporting bespoke applications, with the mentality to think outside the box.
- Smart presentable with strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and others)
- Experience of setting up and supporting smart devices such as MS Surface Pro and IPad/Mobiles.
- Experiencing of using Service Now call logging tool.
- Degree in computer science.
- Accredited technical certifications such as MCSE’s.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate