I am currently recruiting for a Support Analyst (2nd Line) to join a client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire on a 2 Month Contract
- Working as part of a team to provide a support service
- Support all IT equipment and associated software/systems within the business
- Provide support, knowledge, and tools to the business to ensure an efficient IT service is delivered.
- Responding to IT support calls that may arrive logged through the IT Services Helpdesk Software, via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Ensure all calls are logged and updated on the IT Helpdesk System in accordance with set SLAs, maintaining a high level of contact with the customer along the way.
- Escalating calls to and liaising with 3rd parties to ensure that calls are acted on in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory Administration
- SharePoint experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Desktop Application Suite, primarily Office 2013, Outlook 2013.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Client Operating Systems, primarily Windows 7/8/8.1
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodology
- Knowledge of Office 365 Administration
- Knowledge of FreshDesk/FreshService Helpdesk Applications
- Knowledge of laptops hard drive imaging and recovery
- Practical experience of supporting Sony and/or Fujitsu Laptops
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s Desktop Application Suite
- Knowledge of VOIP Systems Administration
- Good practical understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.