An outstanding client of mine is beginning the process of their graduate intake for summer of 2017 and is looking for a number of graduates who are interested in a career within the IT sector or juniors who are looking for a career move. Since inception in 2012, the trading firm has experienced nothing but success and grow and have now become one of the world’s best commodity firms.
Their graduate programme is split into 3 different rotations that will expose you to 1st & 2nd line support, infrastructure and network architecture (with prospects to touch upon DevOps) and software development. They believe this is a recipe for a fantastic well rounded IT professional and once you have completed these rotations, they will continue to support your progression within the organisation through and through.
They offer a competitive starting salary of £30,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package along with extensive, state of the art training facilities. In return for this competitive package they look for only the best candidates in the market.
On this basis, you MUST:
- Be a STEM Subject graduate from a top flight university
- Have a minimum of 3 months commercial experience in an IT related role
- Be on track or already have attained a 1st Class Honours (2.1s accepted paired with commercial experience)
- Have a year’s Industrial Placement (if no commercial experience)
- Be prepared to learn and hone in new skills
- Be grace under pressure
- Have a good grasp of IT related concepts
Graduate Technology Programme, Software Development, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, DevOps, Network Engineering, Networking, Systems Administrator, Junior, Graduate Developer, London, Trading