I am currently seeking a SQL Developer to join an expanding Software House in Warwick. This is a brand new position, and is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology to develop their career in a growing company, with plenty of potential to grow and progress internally.
The candidate must have excellent programming and system skills, a practical approach to problem solving, be thorough, self-motivating and have a high standard of quality of work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing, building, and implementing changes to our large platform in close cooperation with others within the development team
- Monitoring the performance of the production environment
- Focus on quality of schema and performance to reduce maintenance overhead
- Strong T-SQL development skills
- Proficient in SSIS
- Solid understanding of query optimisation and execution plans
- Ability to write reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience or exposure to working on an ASP.NET platform
- Excellent command of written and spoken English