I am currently seeking a SQL Developer to join one of the UK's most successful businesses This is a brand new position, and is genuinely a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology to develop their career in a growing company, with plenty of potential to grow and progress internally.
The candidate must have excellent programming and system skills, a practical approach to problem solving, be thorough, self-motivating and have a high standard of quality of work.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven experience and demonstrable skills within MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Proven experience and demonstrable skills within TSQL Development
- Proven experience and demonstrable skills within SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in Architecting, developing, implementing and documenting ETL and BI solutions
- Accuracy of work and attention to detail
- The ability to own a development project though its entire lifecycle, from analysis to delivery
- An analytical approach to problem solving and being able to think through ramifications of actions
This is a permanent role based in Birmingham, with a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience. To apply, please respond with a recent copy of your CV and I will contact all short listed applicants.