- The Sourcing Team is responsible for identifying, qualifying & securing optimal supply sources by measuring & managing supplier relationships.
- A new role of Sourcing Analyst is being created to complement our European team.
- As a Sourcing Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support on all aspects of the suppliers sourcing and contracting process for the European team.
- Are you an experiences sourcing professional who is looking for a short term assignment.
- Support supplier engagement processes, procedures, and performance metrics at European level.
- Support the deployment of global/regional/market commodity strategies.
- Support the engagement with business stakeholders to feed into the sourcing activity pipeline.
- Support all activities relating to supplier selection and on boarding (e.g. RFI, RFP/RFQ, FSA, SOW, etc.).
- Support all aspects of supplier due diligence and risk management.
- Support all aspects of supplier contracting utilizing the appropriate templates.
- Support the usage of our ARIBA Procurement suite.
- Position may require international travel, for European team meetings
All About You
- Good understanding of the procurement function.
- Good understanding of commercial contract terms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English at a commercial standard.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/requests.