We have a new exciting opportunity for 3 Solution Architects to join an expanding business/team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Solution Architects under the responsibility of the Lead Solution Architect will be expected to fulfil a similar role to that of the Lead Solution Architect although on smaller or less complex engagements.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Conceptualise and Design complex solutions, covering multiple sites, and including hosted Data Centre infrastructures.
- Run technical workshops covering multiple technologies.
- Perform presales activity in support of the Business Development team, creating both High Level Designs and Low Level Delivery documentation.
- Perform presales activity as required in support of the Solution Architecture and Sales teams.
- The role requires detailed design skills specific to the individuals technology specialisation complemented by an architecture-level appreciation of all relevant complementary technologies.
- Demonstrating an ongoing, proactive approach, working alongside Professional Services Solution Architecture in developing and delivering service offerings based on industry best practice and “new to market” technologies.
- Development and delivery of technology specific presentations to both large audience seminars and project workshop environments.
- Development of the EUC Consult portfolio of products and solutions, in conjunction with Head or End User Computing
- Maintain knowledge of project delivery methodologies and technology roadmaps in the particular field of specialisation.
- Maintain a broad understanding of competitive products to the individuals specialisation, an understanding of their architectural principles and, where appropriate, design skills and accreditation's in these products
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role.