We have a new exciting opportunity for 3 Solution Architects to join an expanding business/team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Solution Architects under the responsibility of the Lead Solution Architect will be expected to fulfil a similar role to that of the Lead Solution Architect although on smaller or less complex engagements.
Main Duties of Job:
As a ‘manager’ the individual will:
- Filter opportunities to ensure resources are aligned appropriately
- Be responsible for generating a healthy and profitable pipeline for the designated region and reporting on this to the relevant business unit;
- Implement and manage effective reporting metrics to track key performance indicators for the Solution Architecture team
- Act as senior sponsor for major sales opportunities;
- Manage and submit an accurate monthly pipeline report across all relevant engagements.
- Attend early customer engagements meetings to proactively introduce, shape and develop project and annuity services opportunities;
- Gather customer requirements and assist in the qualification of opportunities;
- Architect solutions in response to customer requirements;
- Provide solution design detail, including service costings utilising standard cost models;
- Obtain operational sign off of the proposed solution as appropriate;
- Provide detailed responses to service and solution requirements as part of a formal tender process;
- Creation and delivery of all bid material, including written proposals and formal client