Up to £70,000 per year - £5,400 car allowance
Solution Architect – Cloud Services
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Solution Architect – Cloud Services to work for an industry leader
This role represents the opportunity for an individual who has cloud experience in AWS & Microsoft Azure to become part of a technology driven environment at a forward thinking and dynamic organisation.
- To lead and own the detailed design and architecture of technology platforms and customer projects.
- To further lead on the production, dissemination and continual improvement of standards and guidelines for established data centre technology platforms and offerings.
- To lead on and support projects to deploy technology enhancements and upgrades for new technology platforms and new large scale customer deployments.
- Ensure designs are end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences
- Lead on the creation of technical architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the IT estate for Data Centre platform services and customers alike.
• Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
• Detailed technical knowledge of MS Directory Services, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix/VDI, Networking, database and storage technologies backed with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers
• Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (MS, VMWare, Storage (Netapp, EMC), Citrix, Networking)
If this job appeals to you then contact me ASAP.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357