Life Assurance, Private health Cover, Critical Illness cover, Pension Scheme 5%
An opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Technical Architect to join one of the UK's most exciting IT companies. My client is looking for someone with a strong background working with a broad range of Infrastructure technologies.
This will include evaluation of new products, proof of concepts, design input into new services, production of support and operations schedules of cloud service, capacity planning and technical support. You will have strong experience in designing and implementing datacentre solutions (networks, servers, storage and applications) and ideally have experience in delivering scale out platforms to support cloud computing.
- To be technically responsible for the design, implementation and live services
- To act as final technical escalation point for all incidents, problem and changes.
- To recruit and build a highly skilled technical service team
- Managing a team of Engineers in the day to day running of the cloud systems
- Define detailed policies and procedures for interfacing with customers to manage their expectations
- Working closely with the Datacentre manager to insure 100% of systems and services
- Ensure continuous improvement of all business systems
- You will have an expert knowledge of all data centre technologies (networking, server, storage, Firewalls/security, Windows technologies and virtualisation). Cisco ACI experience would be seen as an advantage.
- Have experience of leading proof of concept and pilot implementations of new business systems.
- You should have experience in web API integration and management; any development experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Have experience with public cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Have experience in monitoring and system health management processes, including patching