We have a new exciting opportunity for an AWS Solution Architect to join an expanding organisation in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
- Lead the development and implementation of technical architecture, working with colleagues across the service, focused on achieving internal and external understanding of our work, priorities, values and ambition.
- Undertake market sweeps of technologies and in RFI-RFP processes.
- Identifying the organisations needs and evaluating It products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research
- Working closely with Project Managers, Developers and Technical Staff to ensure solutions are delivered on time
- Produce documentation for configuration and support
- Understand and manage system quality with regards to simplicity, usability, availability, security and fraud avoidance
- Evaluate and learn from the work of the team, keeping on top of best practice.
- Ensure that the work of the team reflects and supports the service’s Equality and Diversity Strategy.
● Google For Work’s Productivity suite and Google Drive for Cloud storage
● AWS for our IaaS
● Active Directory
● Okta Identity Management System
● We also use SaaS for our HR, Finance systems, Webchat, Development tool et al