This exciting Global Financial organisation is currently on the hunt for a specialised Software Test Engineer to work part of major global platform delivery project. This role based in Ireland, Dublin, will require the specialist to work within a test environment, the ability to work with UI integration automation coming ideally from a development background. This specialist will be comfortable in software testing but also the ability to write code using scripting tools to create the automation.
- Drive Quality/Test strategy creation, integration testing and functional testing.
- Review project test and implementation schedules with a focus on test plans and acceptance criteria
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools and test suites
- Be an integral part of the engineering team, collaborating to embed quality and testing standards as part of the development lifecycle
- Build test automation frameworks using industry standard tooling.
- Responsible for the development of automation testing, writing scripts for automaion and maintaining
Ideal key tools:
- UI automation
- Angular UI, Angular JS testing framework
- Java exposure
- A strong Automation test engineer with a development background (desirable) (not after a manual tester, strictly automation)
- A strong understanding of UI and automation tools
- Understanding of Java and scripting
- Strong Angular JS testing framework exposure
- The ability to work in an integration environment
Software Test Engineer, Automation Engineer, Automation Test, Software Engineer, Automation, Angular JS, Selenium, Java