We are currently recruiting for a Software Implementation Consultant to join a market leading, medium sized tech company in Birmingham. My client is a financially secure business with an excellent reputation for staff development and retention.
As Solutions Consultant, they will be responsible for working with the sales team to delivered Solutions Consultants are also responsible for delivering solutions to customers within agreed time frames and budgets. The successful candidate will work on implementation projects to customers.
Solutions Consultants are expected to complete technical and configuration work for clients. This position requires a self-starter with a proven blend of organisational, presentation, writing and technical skills based on previous experience.
The ideal candidate must be able to:-
- Participating in the pre-sales process by reviewing customer requirements and providing accurate delivery estimates and/or SOWs to the sales team.
- Leading requirements and discovery workshops while documenting the agreed solution, deliverables and time frames within a project plan to be signed-off by the customer.
- Creating end-user and setup guides describing the solution that was delivered to the customer.
- Ability to listen to customer needs and translate into specific actions and solutions.
- Good project management and organisational skills to drive projects to completion.
- Detail-oriented with a high regard for quality and consistency of communication.
- Experience and working knowledge of common databases.
- Experience and working knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. VB, C#).
- Knowledge of document management and enterprise content management technologies.
The salary for this role is £40,000 -£45,000 (depending on experience) and a company car, laptop and phone.