They require an individual who is a hands-on engineer to help their clients on critical projects and also has excellent communication to build relationships with customers.
You will be developing working relationships with customers’ technical staff using your deep technical understanding of engineering practices and the my clients product. Working with customers is a very large part of this role, you will be managing customers throughout their evaluation process and will be working closely with solution architects to offer the best solution.
In regards to the technical skills required you will need to have:
- A good understanding of DevOps and deployment practices and technologies (Puppet, Chef, Docker, Cloud services such as AWS and Azure, as well as IaaS such as OpenShift and Heroku)
- Experience with customer-facing activities
- Experience building applications in Go, C, or C++
- Passionate about working on and contributing to Open Source
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
If you're looking for new permanent position where you can really make a change then I look forward to receiving your application.