We are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect Manager to join a market leading company in the Birmingham area. This is a brand new role and an additional role to the current team due to my client growing significantly over the past 12 months. The forecasted recruitment for the year is also very strong so the succesful candidate will have the opportuinity to grow the team.
Main Duties of Job:
- Day to day Management of the Design Architecture function via direct reports.
- Manage Allocation of tasks within the team ensuring SLA’s are adhered to, Resource is managed and issues resolved.
- Provide Leadership, Guidance and Support to the BAU Design Architecture Team.
- Act as an escalation point for Customer Architectural issues and liaise with the customer as appropriate until resolution.
- Provide input, direction and alignment in to the overall service and strategy.
- Ensure appropriate governance controls are followed within the function for the delivery of Solutions.
- All round knowledge and understanding of IT Architecture and Design methodologies.
- Excellent all round understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service, Cloud, desktop, virtualization, Database, Mainstream Applications, Big data etc.
- Ability to challenge Designs and solutions by team and other parties.