We have an opportunity for a SharePoint Architect to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The SharePoint Architect will be a Subject Matter Expert across all technical areas within the Application Support Team and shall act as Technical Design Authority to ensure solution compliance to Service and Technical standards. The Principal Application Engineer shall mentor, guide and coach other team members to develop comprehensive and relevant skills within the Application Support Team.
- Acts as Technical Design Authority for Application and represents the team at Technical Design and Governance bodies
- Provides technical leadership and direction for Application engineering activities across the team
- Identifies operational optimisation opportunities and develops Operational Improvement Plans
- Develops or assures High-level technical solutions provided by the team
- Develops or assures Low-level technical designs for solutions provided by the team
- Develops and assures correct and relevant toolsets for the delivery of the service including monitoring, deployment, backup, reporting and other operational tools.
- Contributes to the activities relating to Strategic IT Projects including business case development, technology assessments, High Level Design work, due diligence and other activities related to the future technologies.
- Provides hands-on engineering support and expertise to complex technical activities such as Root Cause Analysis, Trouble Shooting, Project recovery/remediation plans, Technical Risk assessments, SME Consultancy and advice.