Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
IR35 Status: This role has been deemed inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
As the SharePoint Administrator you will be there to pick up workload of the previous Cloud Farm Admin whilst supporting the Current Cloud Developers (Band 6) with:
Leading on and providing development assistance with the complete on-boarding of 3 merging CCGs into a single tenancy (Setup of Tenancy, Information Architecture Creation, Migration of Users, Content and Permissions) Enhancements included in the scope for the above:
Bespoke O365 Developments (i.e. dashboard development using PowerBI, Team Site Development etc.)
Assistance with existing Projects:
- Complete Organisational O365 Migration for MLCSU (Ongoing)
- Single CCG Migration / Tenancy Configuration (Ongoing)
- General SharePoint related BAU development work
Key Skills Required:
- SharePoint 2010 and SP2013/ O365 Administration Experience
- SharePoint 2010 and SP2013/ O365 User Management Experience
- Complete O365 lifecycle experience in the configuration and setup of an O365 Tenancy from scratch
- Proven Experience of Successful Migration and ‘On-boarding’ of users/teams etc.
- Extensive Azure AD Experience
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 and SP2013 Admin Centre Experience
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 and SP2013 Designer Experience
- Extensive PowerShell Experience
- Sound understanding of O365 ‘Under the hood’ - to the standard of a recognised Microsoft Accreditation or Equivalent
- Good communication / good documentation writing skills / good training skills
Deadline for this role is 18/04/2017 at 12pm
Look forward to hearing from you.