Clearance Level Required: SC - SC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current SC clearance or be able to obtain it. Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy, candidates who hold current SC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Participating in incident resolution for the ServiceNow Toolset
- Involvement in relevant ServiceNow Admin activity such as user access, day to day maintenance, support tasks and problem resolution
- Involvement in regular release activity
- Contributing to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog and deliver value early and often throughout the process, and share knowledge with other members of the SharePoint Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals.
- Working on development, testing and implementation of stories
Experience working with the ServiceNow platform, including:
- Where possible, a ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- Evidence backed experience in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions
- In-Depth cross-tool understanding of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, and business rules.
- A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, Automated Testing tools (Selenium)
- Experience working with a rapid development methodology, in particular Agile/Scrum or DevOps software development.
- An understanding of best practice ITIL v3 methodology
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control release management and deployment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders.