This major retail client is on the hunt for a Service Transition Lead to work part of a large Oracle Retail and Supply Chain delivery. This individual will ensure the successful transition of services and Oracle Retail Products in an E-Commerce delivery project.
- The Lead will reports to the Service Manager, and will work with multiple teams to enswure Transition elements of a proposed solution are documented, approved, tested and delivered.
- They will work closely with Architecture, Business Analysis, Testing, Release & Environments, Infrastructure and Service Support teams.
- Leads a standard approach for new/amended application or infrastructure to move from project phase to acceptance by the Service Support Team
- Work with the Service Transition manager to continuously review and improve the existing Service Transition Framework that encompasses all the requirements for a service handover
Skills and Experience
- Ability to demonstrate Service Transition experience across a number of IT projects
- Experience of Oracle Retail products
- Experience of working with Oracle or OMCS
- Understanding of supply chain within retail will be highly desirable
- Good understanding and experience of Operational and Project Management principles
- Process and Procedure experience (development and implementation)
- Experience of fast paced delivery environments with competing priorities
- Previous retail e-commerce experience is preferable
- Strong process knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles
- ITIL training
Oracle Retail, Supply Chain, Oracle, ORC, OMCS, Service Transition, ITIL, E-Commerce,