This role will fall INSIDE of IR35 and will require you to operate through an Umbrella Solution for this Contract.
This is a 6 Month Contract
Day Rate: £350 - £370
The key skills I am looking for are...
- To support the design, develop and deployment of the applications
- Maintain service levels
- Maintain security of ICT systems and data
- Provide 2nd level application support within a comprehensive ITIL framework
- Managing progress escalations using appropriate service management tools.
- Identifies and co-ordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Monitor and manage key application systems and processes including Backups
- Escalation of issues to third party suppliers of systems
- Assessing the impact of and undertaking system and configuration changes
- Participate in business continuity tests, build and restore systems
- Support the risk and security management of ICT applications including regular Disaster recovery testing.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise to incident and problem management, identifying options and implementing solutions to resolve business impacting issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Direct impact on the following key performance measures – system availability, call resolution targets, delivery of changes to target.
- Provide support and guidance to Service desk to help increase their skill and capability
- Train/mentor all staff in use of IS systems.
- Provide advance training to key stake holders within the business
- Participate in Business Continuity tests, build and restore systems as required
- Incident and Problem Management experience identifying options and implementing solutions.
- Direct impact on the following key performance measures, system availability, call resolution targets, delivery of changes to target
- Lead responses to incidents and changes, involving co-ordinating activity with other members.
The post pay also require...
- Ability to work non standard hours as required.
- Ability to travel and make occasional overnight stops.
- Ability to work with virtual teams or from virtual locations.
- Ability to work from home on occasions or from remote locations.