We are currently recruiting for a strong Desktop Support Team Leader to join a market leading company based in Coventry.
The Desktop Support Team Leader will have a strong focus on the basics of a service desk function, be able to work in a large environment and demonstrate previous experience at improving a service desk function.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who can hit the ground running, bringing a strong work ethos and culture to a team environment.
- Manage UK wide level 2 support team.
- Monitor UK Level 2 ServiceNow queue and assign Incidents/Service requests to relevant resources.
- Run weekly Performance analytics dashboard, review SLA achieved results. Identify individuals where improvements are required and then work with them to initiate requirements to help achieve/exceed SLA targets.
- Work collaboratively with MIS team members to ensure appropriate resource assignment, utilization, escalation, and dispatch of team members to support BAU and project work.
- Technically support level 2 team members with escalated incidents by performing technical assessments, attempt to troubleshoot incidents and isolate faults in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Excellent customer service skills with 3 - 5 years of technical support in a Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools.
- 3-5 years team management experience with particular focus on SLA management, 1-2-1’s, PDP’s and training matrix.
- 3-5 year’s experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of troubleshooting/supporting technologies such as netbackup/MDT and Sharepoint.
- Experience of supporting VIP users.
- ITIL V3 Awareness.