We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Support Engineer to provide day to day level one customer support in central remote support capacity. Receive customer calls, communicate effectively with customers, assess severity/urgency and offer assistance following approved customer service processes and procedures. Log and document calls appropriately and accurately.
Troubleshoot and resolveissues remotely, or escalate according to standard procedures to comply with service level agreement targets. Utilize technical experience, standard operating procedures and processes and judgment to assist customers resolve desktop issues and service requests effectively.
- Become expert in the approved service management processes, standard operating procedures, technology standards
- Ensure professional quality customer service
- Collaborate and communicate with team members
- Monitor service desk queues, respond to requests, perform technical assessments, attempt to troubleshoot problems and isolate fault
- Excellent customer support skills in Windows environment
- ITIL V3 Awareness is desirable
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities
- Experience working as a part of a team
- Some light travel required