Service Desk Analyst, Windows 7/8, Active Directory, Citrix, Office 365, ITIL….
Great opportunity for an experience support engineer to join a global media organisation based in Central London on a 6 month contract basis – the technical support engineer will part of a global service desk team of more than 10 engineers supporting 2000+ globally.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing organisation to be able to develop their technical skills and career as well. You will be working in a shift pattern (6am – 2.30pm and 9am – 5.30pm) on a 2 week cycle – please note a taxi service is available from your home to the office for the 6am start!
- 3-5 years within a technical support position
- Ideally have 2 years experience within a service desk environment support global users
- Working knowledge of ITIL – problem, change, incident and configuration management
- Strong technical skills in a Microsoft environment – Windows Desktop 7 / 8 / Mac
- Office 365, Active Directory
- Professional certification are advantageous – MCP, MCITP, ITIL