Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9tb25hcmnolwl0l2pwzy9qb2itymfubmvylmpwzyjdxq

Job: Service Desk Manager MSP £40K – £45K

Job Title: Service Desk Manager MSP £40K – £45K
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London
Sector:
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
REF: DK/servicedesk
Contact Name: Danielle Keegan
Job Published: 4 months ago

Job Description

Service Desk Manager MSP £40K – £45K

Service Desk Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Managed Services…

A fast growing Managed Service Provider based Central London is looking to hire a Service Desk Manager – this is a critical role within the business as they will be managing 7 technical engineers across (1st line – projects) as well as managing the service desk processes, tickets and escalations.  70% of the role will be dedicated to organising the service desk, prioritisation of tickets and creating processes to increase efficiency of support services and the other 30% will be around man management of the engineers, 1-2-1’s and growth of the engineering team.

Experience Required:
  • Proven experience within a Service Desk Manager position – ideally within a managed services environment
  • Knowledge and experience of ticketing systems – preferably ConnectWise
  • Extensive experience working within ITIL frameworks
  • Ability to motivate and manage a technical team 
  • ITIL Certified
If you have the above experience and want to play a critical role in the growth of a well establish IT Service Provider this could be an excellent opportunity for you.