Helpdesk / Support Manager, Windows, Operations, ITIL, Managed Service, Citrix, VMware, Xen...
Fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to join a growing and successful IT Service company in Central London. As the Service Desk Manager, you will be managing a team of 7 engineers on a busy and fluid helpdesk with 1st - 2nd line engineers.
Key responsibilities will be driving the support teams to ensure they are hitting all SLAs in a managed service environment, working to an ITIL methodology including change, problem and incident management and assisting with account management of new clients.
The successful candidate must have an excellent technical understanding, be hands on and will also be an escalation point for technical issues. The team currently work in a Microsoft environment supporting Windows XP/7, Server 2003/2008R2, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, VMware, Xen Server and Citrix.
- 2 years + in service desk Leader position
- Experience of working on a busy service desk /operations teams
- Experience in a managed service environment
- Implementation of process and procedures
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft technologies – Windows XP/7, Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange
- Experience of hiring staff