Service Desk Analyst, 2nd Line Technical Support, 2nd Line, Exchange, AD, Windows Desktops 7, 8.1 & 10, Windows Server 2008/2012, Citrix…
A bright and enthusiastic Support Analyst is required by a growing and successful managed service provider in London. The successful candidate will be joining a global service desk of 35 engineers support more than 3000 users in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 18 months experience working on a service desk and will have a strong university degree. The role will involve both 1st and 2nd line support so technical experience is essential.
Their model within the company is to recruit at the Service Desk level and then promote internally from the service desk team into the Networks / UNIX / Windows teams. This is a brilliant opening for a candidate looking for a ‘2nd job’ who really wants a great career path.
Essential experience and technologies:
- Degree educations – 2:1 or higher
- 18 months + experience within a technical support positions
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, Active Directory / Exchange 2010 / 2013 / Office 365
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware / Citrix) would be a real advantage
Service Desk, Windows 7/8, Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2013, Cisco, London