Senior Systems Administrator, Windows Server 2008/2012, VMware, vCenter, HP Blades, Patch Management, Linux….
Brilliant opening for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join a global media company based in the heart of London on a 3 month rolling contract.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have experience of data centre migrations; being familiar with racking and stacking as well as understanding the logistics of moving data.
- 3-5 years experience within a 3rd Line / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineering position
- Must have been part of a Data centre migration project
- Strong understanding of supporting, designing and implementation of Microsoft technologies – Windows Server 2008 / 2012, AD, GPO
- Excellent hardware knowledge – HP Blades
- Knowledge of vCenter Cluster Management
- Windows and Linux Patch management