I am currently seeking a Paralegal to join multinational financial services organisation who have a particular focus on on-line and cardholder present payment gateway and fraud and risk screening services, on an exciting 6 month contract based within London.
Start/End Dates: 26/06/2017 – 25/12/2017
Work Location: London, England
Job Title: Law - Sr. Specialist, Paralegal
Responsible for providing paralegal and contract administrative support to legal specialists and legal generalists to enable MasterCard to achieve its strategic objectives
- Drafts, reviews and prepares routine legal agreements, documents, contracts, leveraging established template
- Compiles data related to a legal case or contract preparation (e.g., examining online legal resources, codes, agreements and other related items)
- Reviews legal/contractual terms and issues and summarizes deal points for attorneys.
- Maintains and updates contract/form templates under supervision
- Responds to general correspondence and preparing routine legal documents, leveraging established templates
- Utilizes document management system (Ariba); including tracking, compiling and disseminating & information on a regular basis
- Coordinates training sessions and/or events conducted by the law department
- Conducted; research through external legal databases
- Used MC templates to draft routine legal documents and contracts
- Experience using legal software and documents management system (e.g., contracts, patent, business governance, etc.)