Job: Senior QA Engineer(Automation)
|Job Title:||Senior QA Engineer(Automation)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Heath|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer (Automation) to join a busy and dynamic team to be based in West Sussex. We are looking for QA Engineers with a strong background in software testing with a good knowledge of testing methodologies and frameworks. Working in an Agile environment you will work on software to make sure it is designed and tested throughout the Software delivery life cycle, work on developing automated test cases(Selenium) and supporting various existing front and back end systems and involved in the delivery of new features.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 4 years in a Test/QA role
* Experience of functional, non-functional,automated and performance tests
* Experience of behaviour driven development (BDD)
* Experience with cross browser testing
* A good knowledge of automation test tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc)
* ISTQB certification
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Educated to degree level in a computer science or related subject
This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer with an automation background to join a fantastic organisation as an integral part of the team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and technologies.
Find Your Job
Permanent11 days ago
QA – Software Tester – Quality Assurance Test Analyst I am currently recruiting for brand new, exciting opportunities available for Software Testers to join an innovate Software House, with a passion for using all the latest, cutting edge technolo...