This role has been deemed INSIDE IR35, so you will have to operate via Umbrella Company.
This government change is forming part of a records management project, a specialised Project Manager is required to work part of the large scale their migration to an online SharePoint tool. Having specific exposure within this area is key and the ability to work collaboratively within a government environment.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience of records management projects
- Project Managed information and records management projects including successful migration to SharePoint online
- Managing external suppliers and internal specialist resources to deliver integrated
- Records Management solution including new taxonomy and metadata structure, retention and RM policies, inbound automated document processing (scanning and digital forms
- Change management to support procedural and behavioural changes in ownership and handling of records by staff
- Experience of managing a wide range of stakeholder groups in transitioning records between systems, cleansing and adding metadata as they go
- Good business understanding on Information/Records Management and Governance
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives; actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Identify and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan
Project Manager, Online, SharePoint, Migration, Records Management,