We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with an understanding of PMO.
This is a client facing role, this role is part of the leadership team, where you will need good external and internal stakeholder management skills, with an eye for detail and an excel whizz.
Ideally, you will be from an agency or consultancy background, be able to show leadership which is needed to drive change and present.
- Developing, documenting, publishing and embedding governance process changes in line with the strategic objectives of the programme
- Providing direct support and coaching to senior management through all transitions
- Capturing, monitoring, tracking and communicating status of leadership team actions and initiatives
- Providing independent reviews, advice, and guidance to project managers on best practice
- Ensuring all billing reporting is accurate and timely, with appropriate status on workstream deliverables and milestones
- Flexible, positive and enthusiastic personality with outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail and exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to influence others and work toward a common vision or goal
- Experience operating in a complex and fast-paced environment with competing pressures and demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel and Powerpoint
If you are interested and looking for your next role, please apply with and up to date CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.