This exciting and long term opportunity with an nationwide IT consultancy based in Brussels are currently on the hunt for an English speaking Project Manager to work part of their global clients. The PM will have a strong background and understanding within ITIL processes and be happy to work on site in Belgium through the 12 month initial duration.
- Applies vigorously Project Management principles.
- Estimates as accurately & realistically as possible the workload, defines planning, divides tasks and project deliverables for all projects under his/her responsibility
- Ensures deliverables qualify.
- Ensures respecting of the deadlines.
- Identifies and mitigates project ‘s risks.
- Guarantees methodology compliance and respect project management standards.
- Organizes chairs and/or participates in working groups and meetings.
- Provides effective leadership for the project learn, ensuring that learn members are motivated.
- Makes optimal use of available resources.
- Produces all necessary project documentation, from initiation to closure.
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date.
- Expert/strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- PMP or higher
- PPINCE2 Practitioner or higher
- PM’ certification is optional
- Deep & applied knowledge of PM methodologies.
- Good understanding of business requirements, service management I and technology evolution
- Great analytical capacity.
- Strong communication shifts, both towards learn and customer.
Project Manager, ITIL, ITIL V3, Prince 2, PMP, Belgium, Brussels,