This is an opportunity for a strong Infrastructure Programme Manager to work for my client in the Birmingham area. My client is a global leader, operating in the Birmingham area and currently employing up to 60,000 employees. They are currently going through an expansion period, this affording you the opportunity to work in an environment that is financially secure and growing.
The role requires the successful candidate to assume responsibility for the day to day running of the Project Delivery Team responsible for the portfolio of projects in their remit.
- Working with their business counterpart the Project Partner will manage their entire Portfolio of projects throughout the whole project lifecycle from inception to closure.
- Ensure all new work is assessed to support project scheduling and prioritisation prior to being on boarded onto the project Master Schedule.
- Ensure all workforce and 3rd party costs are planned, approved and tracked in the agreed project management toolsets.
- Ensures Projects are managed with applicable governance and that all relevant processes, procedures and practices are consistently followed.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.