Senior NOC Analyst, 1st / 2nd Line Support, Remedy, Monitoring, P1 & P2 incidents, daily checks, alerts….
One of the UK’s fasted growing IT Service providers is now recruiting at their head office for a Senior NOC Engineer. This candidate will support the Duty Manager and step in to assist with P1 issues when required.
This role will be part of a team working in a 24x7 service, offering infrastructure, monitoring and service desk cover.
This role requires 12 hour shifts across both days and nights (7am – 7pm, 7pm – 7am).This role will require the NOC Analysts to managing production server and test server environments, reviewing alerts and managing the incident management process (service request, incident and problem).
- Experience within a 1st / 2nd line environment
- Technical background within Microsoft products – MS Office, Windows OS, Active Directory
- Experience managing P1 and P2 issues
- Have the ability to liaise with customers and remain calm during high pressured situations
- Familiar with ticketing systems – Remedy would be preferred
- Excellent attention to detail