- Juniper SRX 240 Firewalls (CLI access knowledge)
- Cisco ASA Firewalls – 5525, 5515, 5505
- Cisco Catalyst Switches – 3650, 2960X
- Cisco 2911 series routers
- Cisco ASR 1001 –X series routers
- Cisco ACS 5.x. (This will need to be upgraded as it goes EoSWM)
IT Project Support:
- Provide a range of support and/or engineering tasks as defined in a work package provided by line manager within existing skills set or new area where training is provided when working in projects including office moves, new office openings, office closures and new contracts.
- Provide basic project task management such as regular reporting on progress against set milestones.
- Work on their own and with colleagues across the IT service to develop and deliver complex, effective and efficient IT solutions showing creativity and innovation to ensure that they best meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to convey technical and often complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- In depth TCP/IP network skills and understanding.
- ITIL v3 understanding.
- Documentation and design to a high standard.
- Professional certification equating to CCNP, JNCP, JNCIS, or CCSP as a minimum for example.
- ISO27001 awareness or alternative information security
- Government working practises, terminology, and processes.