The overall mission is to deliver digital business solutions in the field of document management and business support systems.
In the context of this request a .NET specialist is required for two distinct projects aiming at extending the functionalities of two existing information systems.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
- Analysis of technical requirements
- Design and implementation of the technical solutions
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with testing, deployment and configuration of software components
- Participation in meetings with the project team
- In-depth knowledge of .NET technologies for developing client-side applications
- Programming languages required: C# and Visual Basic.NET
- Good knowledge and experience in using sockets technology in .NET and in integrating .NET client-side applications with Java based back-ends
- Experience with .NET components for developing user interfaces
- Good knowledge of UML
- Familiarity with the TIFF file format
- Experience with Visual Studio Tools for Outlook and manipulation of Word documents.
- Familiarity with calling REST and SOAP web services from .Net.
- Experience with building deployable packages targeted for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Windows operating system.
- Knowledge of the Oracle relational database management system, Atlassian Jira and Apache Subversion, familiarity with RUP and SCRUM is a plus
Mandatory: 7 years of experience (+ Master degree)
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for the role. Please also note, local candidates would be prefered but the client is open to relocators.