Redhat, Linux, CentOS, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, VMware, Bash, Python, Ruby…
A growing Software as a Service business is looking to grow their Global Infrastructure team with the addition of a Linux Systems Engineer to be based out of their London office. The successful candidate will be in a varied BAU and project based role supporting RedHat/CentOS/ Debian Linux servers running in a private cloud environment.
What do you need?
- 3 years + experience within a systems engineering position
- Expertise in Linux Operations Systems (Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora)
- Experience within a virtual environment (VMware ESXi 4.0-6.5)
- Understanding of Applications – Apache & Tomcat
- Scripting skills – bash, Perl, PHP, Python
- Knowledge of Orchestration or Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)