Systems Engineer, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Linux, Redhat, VMware, SAN Storage, Office 365, Exchange, DNS / DHCP...
Great opportunity for a talented Windows Systems Engineer to join leading company media company based in the heart of London. Due to a company merger this client require a Windows engineer to join their Operations team to assist with the monitoring, management and support of HA Windows based systems - mainly Windows Server 2008 / 2012, VMware ESXi, SAN Storage. The company also have a few Linux systems running also - the ideal split is 80% Windows and 20% Linux.
The newly appointed systems engineer will join the Global IT Services Team and be responsible for the end to end systems, applications and infrastructure services.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a systems engineering role supporting Windows OS – Server 2008/2012
- Experience supporting virtual environments - VMware ESXi, VSphere, Vmotion
- Familiar within a web environment - IIS / Apache
- Ability to manage storage - SAN, EMC
- Understanding of networking - DNS / DHCP
- Familiar with Cloud / Hosted solutions - Office 365, AWS Cloud
- Familiar with systems orchestration and automation – Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, chef or Ansible