Senior Java Developer - Nottingham
My client are a globally successful financial services company with an extensive portfolio of software products and services available.
As part of natural growth they're seeking 4x Java developers at Mid and Senior Levels!
As a Senior Java Developer you will...
...take a critical role in an expanding team during the launch of a number of new FinTech projects based around Java enterprise system development. It's the perfect time for you as a software developer to take the next step in your career.
Ideally you'll have several years experience as a senior Software Developer working with Java 8 and associated technologies including JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle or SQL, Maven, Spring and Hibernate.
Further knowledge of distributed environments (clustering), stored procedures, triggers, normalisation, performance tuning and optimisation as well as messaging systems (MQ, HornetQ, JMS) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Development would be welcome too - as would a background in the Finance industry / working with payment systems such as euroSIC, SIC, FED, Chips, SWIFT, Sepa - although this will also be an opportunity to pick up new skills if not already possessed!
- Enterprise Java software development to a senior level - ideally Java 8
- Working knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle or SQL, Maven, Spring, Hibernate
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Experience in the finance industry would be welcome (Payment Systems)
- Experience of databases (stored procedures, triggers, normalisation, performance tuning) also welcome.
Up to £60,000 depending on your experience and fit, plus a range of benefits including pension and bonus structure.
Please click "apply now" to find out more!