You will provide support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
1 year+ commercial experience with:
- Java 8 / Spring / Mockito / Cucumber
- RESTful web services, JSON / JMX remoting
- Postgres / Elastic
- Configuration management (Puppet) and a Linux OS (RHEL)
- Git, GitLab / GitHub and continuous integration (Jenkins)
Skills/ Abilities & Role:
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
Required Level of Experience/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge / Experience:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software engineering field.
Please send your latest CV and get in touch on 0121 237 3259.