An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join one of the UK's most exciting IT companies. My client is looking for someone with a strong background working with a broad range of Infrastructure technologies.
The position will focus on project work, from initial LLD design right through to implementation. This will be an ideal role for someone who loves to work in a customer facing role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design/Architect of new solutions
- Implementation of technologies
- Lead all relevant technical teams to restore business as usual within set time scales
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent all round IT knowledge preferably with a specialist skill set in One complete technology area ( ie networking, storage , Virtualisation, application, Microsoft etc )
- Above combined with a good all round understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service ( workstation, application, network, virtualisation, storage)
- A background working with storage technologies is essential.