An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer at one of the UK's most exciting IT companies. My client is looking for someone with a background working with a broad range of Infrastructure technologies to work in an entirely project focused role.
Main Duties of the Job:
Design & Architecture
- Provide pro-active Audit of customers IT environments using various toolsets to identify possible end to end improvements that will deliver stable infrastructure and associated platforms
- Contribute to the design of platform service and customer infrastructures from conception to completion.
- Assist such that designs and improvements are end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences
- Assist on the creation of technical architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the IT estate for Data centre platform services and customers alike.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of products roadmaps and versions
- Lead on the implementation of Improvements and changes to Customer IT architecture
- Ensure all projects/ Works adhere to established standards and frameworks
During the interview process you will demonstrate your experience within at least one of the following technologies:
- VMware or Hyper
- Microsoft solutions (Exchange, SQL, Lync & System Centre)
- Cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Storage (Netapp or EMC or 3Par)