Competitive salary– added benefits including 20% bonus
Senior Information Security Analyst – Project Assurance
An exciting opportunity has recently become available for a Senior Information Security Analyst – Project Assurance to work for a leading retailer in the Midlands.
This role includes working with various internal teams across departments making sure that projects are compliant.
This opportunity presents a chance to become part of an organisation that emphasises positive company culture. The company also, offers fantastic staff development and training opportunities. The job comes with a comprehensive benefits package that includes; 25 days holiday, pension fund and healthcare.
- You’ll discover a business with a Cloud-first approach, embracing the latest technologies.
- Building a DevOps culture and embedding Agile working.
- Information Security is crucial to our success in all these areas. So the scope to develop a rewarding career is every bit as big as our ambitious plans to develop new apps and services.
- As an experienced Senior Information Security Analyst, you’ll be a trusted consultant to the business.
- Your brief will span security assurance, business as usual, and a diverse portfolio of IT projects. Working closely with project and programme teams, including Security Architects, Technical Designers and Product Owners, you’ll see that projects are delivered securely and compliantly, protecting all sensitive data.
- Put simply, you will make sure the right security controls are always built in.
- We’ll expect you to have at least one of CISSP or CISM.
- In addition, CRISC, CCSP, CEH or an equivalent would be an advantage.
- You’ll demonstrate the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to hit the ground running in every aspect of your brief, once you have rapidly familiarised yourself with our project assurance and risk management processes.
- Your expertise spans IT architectures and concepts including Cloud, BYOD and Mobile Device Management; OWASP vulnerabilities, tools and methodologies; HTTP, SSDLC and Security Testing, and PCI, DPA and ISO27001.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357