This is a challenging and highly rewarding role for an ambitious Linux System Operations Engineer to join a fast- growing and market leading company, working hands-on with the latest infrastructure technologies.
The skills you'll need:
- Must have exposure to using Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems
- Strong experience of at least one cloud platform, preferably AWS, UKCloud (SkyScape) or OpenStack
- Experience in ELK, IDS/IPS, Golang
- Strong background in System Management including: Operating system patching, Networking, Security management
- Github/Bitbucket/Launchpad account with examples of code from past projects
- Experience or knowledge of working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in the following areas would be beneficial: CoreOS, Drone, Falco, Sysdig
If this is a role of interest please get in touch as soon as possible.