This exciting long term project with a global financial services client has the urgency for multiple specialists in a C#, .NET driven environment. This client is keen to bring on specialist developers ranging from Full Stack to Mid-Level working within an Agile driven environment. They will have a range of development skills and have the ability to adapt and work in a financial driven environment.
- Develop and maintain new/current software applications, meeting user requirements and complying with technical specifications
- Assist with mentoring less experience engineers
- Review requirements documentation
- Test to high standards – primarily extending our automated testing systems
- Maintain and improve technical documentation
- Ensure that assigned tasks are completed within agreed timelines
- Create development test documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal and external project stakeholders
- Assist/manage application deployment
- Post live testing (where applicable)
- Throughout development life-cycle adhere to the company’s software application development methodology and PCI DSS
- Ensure application source is secure by utilizing company’s source control management tool
- Take responsibility for leading development projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent background in a full stack capacity, developing in C#.
- Commercial experience with languages other than C#.
- Experience with MS SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS.
- Knowledge of .NET Core and Angular JS would be an advantage.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development.
- Knowledge of ASP classic and VB script and VB.Net would be an advantage.
- Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
- Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
- Knowledgeable about security concerns e.g. PCI/PA DSS.
- Agile Delivery exposure, SAFE would be desirable but not essential
.NET Developer, C# Developer, Full Stack Developer, ASP.NET, C++, C#, .NET, SQL, TSQL,