Senior Desktop Engineer, Desktop Projects, Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, SCCM…
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing IT Service Provider and work as part of their professional services onsite with a flagship client for the business. This opportunity will allow someone who is experienced with Desktop technologies to assist with the implementation of desktop projects and to ensure they are delivered to the client on time and within budget.
Alongside 4-5 years of experience with Desktop technologies and project work the client are also requiring this candidate to have a keen interest within the IT industry and keeping abreast with the latest technologies, to be self-motivated, have the ability to prioritise the work load and be an ambassador for the business with their clients.
- 4-5 years’ experience working with Desktop technologies – extensive experience with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Experience imaging and troubleshooting desktops and ideally been part of desktop rollout projects
- Proven experience working with SCCM
- Understanding of Desktop Encryption (e.g BitLocker)
- Knowledge of packaging tools – InstallShield or AdminStudio
- Experience with APP-V
- Worked in ITIL and Prince2 methodologies and frameworks