Technical Support Engineer, 1st line, 2nd line, desktop, helpdesk, Windows 7/8.1/10, Server 2008/2012, exchange, customer focused...
A technology driven software house in the heart of London is looking to grow their Technical Services team with the addition of a technical support engineer. The successful engineer will be supporting clients with technical issues related to the bespoke software developed in-house. You will be exposed to the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Networking protocols and VMware.
This is an excellent opportunity as the company are willing to give an engineer with 1-2 years commercial experience the opportunity to learn and develop product specific knowledge but also develop skills in the technologies listed above.
- Degree educated background
- Application support experience
- 1-2 years commercial experience within a technical support position
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience supporting or advising customers by phone or email
- Accuracy and attention to detail