£23,000-25,000 base salary & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
London (Old Street)
We are Monarch Digital - a specialist digital recruitment agency, part of the Monarch Recruitment Group. We have a great opportunity to join our small, but ambitious London team where you will benefit from being based in one of 'London's 5 coolest offices' while giving you the flexibility and strategic direction on growing your desk to ensure that you achieve your ambitions within the recruitment industry.
What makes us different? Our London team has the benefit of being supported by a strong infrastructure within our Head Office (our portfolio of client accounts, database, training and shared service function) while also enjoying the perks of being a small team; patch flexibility, full exposure to the management team and offering you a unique opportunity to help shape the London team while developing your career.
Our People: A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment of having fun while working hard. Expect to be pushed, but also rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your achievements.
The Role: This is an entry-level role, where you will be trained to carry out a 360 recruitment role. Your overall duties will include strategic business development, client visits, bid & tender pitches and candidate attraction.
Training: You will be trained by a top billing manager, while also receiving training/help/support from your immediate team and directors. Training will be continuous throughout your time with us where you will have the opportunity to develop into mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role.)
We also invest in your training through offering full sponsorship to carry out recruitment industry qualifications.
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £23k-25k
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion. The average time for promotion is 9 months.
- A fantastic working environment, based in the 'White Collar Factory, Old Street' which includes a rooftop bar and running track
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- A clear career development plan for you to work your way up, supported by a management blueprint for our future leaders. 93% of our managers came through the ranks organically
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, health care, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, payday socials, sporting events, charity days and more