We are currently recruiting for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join a market leading software company in Solihull. You will be working as an all-round post-release support & software engineer, supporting clients by maintaining and fixing bugs in their solution and by providing 3rd line support through incident management.
You will be maintaining and supporting our client solutions, which are based on our own software products.
Your daily work will be focusing on and solving incidents, reported by customers, in our ticket system. Supporting customers in troubleshooting incidents as well as having ownership and responsibility of tickets internally escalated, to colleagues in other departments.
- Investigate, reproduce, diagnose and fix bugs to identify solutions for customers
- Guide and assist end users in issue resolution
- Ready sets of fixes and collaborate with other development teams to build and release new software versions for on-premise solutions and in the future in the Cloud
- Have a few years’ experience in a similar, client focused support & operations role with an enterprise software vendor
- Are familiar with Microsoft Azure Cloud services or are prepared to learn
- Have a desire to stay current with technology and best practices, and have a willingness to learn
- Have software development experience and have collaborated closely with both development teams and clients in the function of software support
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We are passionate about what we do and work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and provide continued learning
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus