This is an opportunity for an ambitious Application Support Technician to work for my client in the Walsall area. My client prides itself on its high level, reliable customer service to all of its customers. Reporting into the Group Services/Business Systems Unit, you will be required to support, maintain and develop the Group’s Core Applications around Oracle Financials, IFS and Sum Total HR/Payroll to ensure they meet the needs of the Group.
- Prioritises own incident and request workload according to severity and incident age, managing the resolution of issues within stated Service Levels
- Contributes to the planning and scheduling of Change Requests and routine maintenance for core applications
- Review existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Previous Applications Support preferred.
- Oracle or SQL experience (desirable, not a necessity).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Goof interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.