Location – Birmingham or Bristol or Warrington or Bracknell or Nottingham
Salary – £80,000 – £ 85,000
Private medical care
Company car or car allowance (£5,400)
23 day holiday allowance
Monarch Recruitment Ltd recruiting for a Security Solution Architect to join a client with offices based across the UK who are one of country’s largest IT companies. They have won countless industry awards and work with some of the world’s best known brands.
If you are a talented and ambitious individual who wants to develop their career and join a highly effective, lean and fast moving business then my client can make this happen.
Main Duties of Job
- To lead the requirements, definition, design and technical governance of solutions in a platform, pre-sales and delivery capacity.
- To ensure all solutions are produced according to the customer and/or platform requirements and to ensure solutions are fit for purpose.
- To lead and own the creation of architectures across multiple hardware and software platforms in a large scale heterogeneous systems environment.
- To act as a thought leader for the implementation of new services and solutions across the data centre and customer environments.
My client is looking for a self- motivated individual with a track record of working with a datacentre technology stack and an appreciation of support and service transition. You will be required to have had experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a can-do attitude and be able to handle work with multiple customers and projects.
- Strong background with core network, compute and storage technologies in large-scale deployments
- Minimum 10 years’ experience providing support to enterprise level clients
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in professional services, sales or customer support
- Detailed technical knowledge of information security configuration and controls access across multiple technologies such as Firewalls, Anti Virus, Encryption, IDS/IPS, SIEM, RAS etc.